- Parent Teacher interviews are being held Thursday November 15th. Please sign up for a time slot online or call the school to arrange a time.
- I send out reminders using Twitter (@mmevanneste) and the Remind App. (text message/email). If you have not yet received an invitation to join KP1 or KP4 on the Remind App., please send a note in the agenda with your cell phone # (text and data charges may apply) or your email, and I will add you!
- Please send a family photo (4x6) for our class Family Tree.
- We are working on our colours, numbers and shapes en français . See the songs we are singing in class on the Songs page!
- Kindergarten at the Ottawa Catholic School Board is a 50/50 French and English program. The students will receive instruction in English and French on alternating days beginning the week of September 10th.
Mrs. Romeo (English Teacher): Monday, Wednesday and alternating Fridays.
Mme. Vanneste (French Immersion Teacher): Tuesday, Thursday and alternating Fridays.
Mrs. Capy (Early Childhood Educator): Every day.
Mme. Vanneste (French Immersion Teacher): Monday, Wednesday and alternating Fridays.
Mrs. Romeo (English Teacher):Tuesday, Thursday and alternating Fridays.
Miss Katerina (Early Childhood Educator): Every day.